Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2007 600RR. It has stock exhaust and I am planning to replace it with an after market slip ons. Any good brand will work. From where can I get used exhausts? I have checked ebay, but didnt find one. I live in Portland OR area. Are there any junk yard kind of place where they sell it?
Dont want to spend a lot on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ebay, craigslist or the for sale section on here are probably your best bet.

sometimes you have to be patient and keep checking regularly - sooner or later someone will advertise something that will suit you!

I notice youve said that 'any good brand will work', followed by 'I dont want to spend a lot on it'
depending on what your idea of 'a lot' is, you might need to realise that you gotta pick one, or the other - you might pick up a good brand that has cosmetic damage for cheap though if you arent too worried about perfection.

good luck with your search!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ebay, craigslist or the for sale section on here are probably your best bet.

sometimes you have to be patient and keep checking regularly - sooner or later someone will advertise something that will suit you!

I notice youve said that 'any good brand will work', followed by 'I dont want to spend a lot on it'
depending on what your idea of 'a lot' is, you might need to realise that you gotta pick one, or the other - you might pick up a good brand that has cosmetic damage for cheap though if you arent too worried about perfection.

good luck with your search!
Thanks Tiger for the helpful reply.
What i meant was, a new Yoshimura costs like $500+. Somebody selling it for $300+ wont be deal for me (coz im on budget :) ). And u said I am not worried about the perfection. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Radiant Cycles sells good slip on and bike specific exhaust. Only thing is they are shorty gp exhausts. I have one on my 04 and it sounds great.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a FULL Yoshimura exhaust I would sell you so I can get another one to try out...headers and all...nothing against this exhaust and I actually like the tone. Just the right volume...not too loud, not too quiet. I just want to try another one.

PM me if you are interested in some pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dan Moto exhausts are only $150-200 brand new for a midpipe and can. The quality is surprisingly good with them too, definitely not as good as Yoshi or Two Bros, but not too bad. I like mine quite a bit.

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody.

Actually I'd be willing to sell my new Danmoto to you for cheap
I have a FULL Yoshimura exhaust I would sell you so I can get another one to try out...headers and all..

PM me if you are interested in some pics.
I am still doing my research but would like to know for how much and also pics. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts