Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I am getting ready to launch my new motorcycle art website and I wanted to ask you guys if you could give me some honest feedback about the site. I am not an expert in website design and development and would really appreciate if you guys could just let me know what you like about it, what you don't like and if you may have any suggestions about how I can improve it.

I am trying to start a new career in doing motorcycle racing art so its important to me that my website works well. BTW if anyone is interested in the limited edition prints, the sale date is subject to change but I'll announce on here when the shopping cart is open.

Here is the link: Corsa Designs MotoGP Motorcycle Racing Fine Art

Thank you!

Diego

48 Posts
Hi guys! I am getting ready to launch my new motorcycle art website and I wanted to ask you guys if you could give me some honest feedback about the site. I am not an expert in website design and development and would really appreciate if you guys could just let me know what you like about it, what you don't like and if you may have any suggestions about how I can improve it.

I am trying to start a new career in doing motorcycle racing art so its important to me that my website works well. BTW if anyone is interested in the limited edition prints, the sale date is subject to change but I'll announce on here when the shopping cart is open.

Here is the link: Corsa Designs MotoGP Motorcycle Racing Fine Art

Thank you!

Diego
Im a part time web-devloper and Id say bold your images outlines they mash with the background too hard and also, the light gray doesnt pop with your green on hover effects. Maybe add a gallery in the gallery page thats scrollable or openable in the gallery page. I like the site man it looks good.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTAKE MY ENERGY;7805345 said:
Im a part time web-devloper and Id say bold your images outlines they mash with the background too hard and also, the light gray doesnt pop with your green on hover effects. Maybe add a gallery in the gallery page thats scrollable or openable in the gallery page. I like the site man it looks good.
Thank you for your comments. You gave me an idea, since these are paintings, rather than have just the art image over the background, I can display them as art, in a nice picture frame. I'm digging that :smile2:

Gonna play with it a bit this evening.

48 Posts
Thank you for your comments. You gave me an idea, since these are paintings, rather than have just the art image over the background, I can display them as art, in a nice picture frame. I'm digging that :smile2:

Gonna play with it a bit this evening.
Yeah this is what I mean. Seems bland on a 2D background. Framing them would be an awesome idea.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Overall the site looks good. The only thing I would do is making logo design simpler, logo is too busy for my taste.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, there are a few things (Plugins) that I want to add to the site to provide a better display and user experience but they have a price. I'll wait until I get some sales before I upgrade.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Congrats Dee your son looks as handsome as dad read your blog i bet he had a blast with papa at the races , 600RR new shirt looks awesome i bought evrey shirt you have made so far & will get the new RR design as well you deserve the best man best of luck wuth the new business venture & lastbut not least kick ass web site

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Moe, thanks Parker!

I've made a few adjustments on my site and its now good to go, I just made my shopping cart live!

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Thanks Moe, thanks Parker!

I've made a few adjustments on my site and its now good to go, I just made my shopping cart live!

haha you have me (Dave) and Vtec-crx Parker mixed up :p he's in a lot of my mod pics, friend of mine, cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts