• Could Like It, But Needs Work

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, not having lyrics changes the dynamics and affects how it sounds, its hard to look past that, but if you can try, itll make for more effective listening

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not too bad man. It does have a dark way about it that makes it work. Nice beat too.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
i like it alot, but the keyboard/piano sound doesn't sound right to me. it sound too soft. maybe you should use diffrent tones for that, make them stronger.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It reminded me of level 2 on Super Mario Bros. for some reason....ya know the "Dark" one....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
u use fl??? i do also.. check my myspace for some old stuff.. not bad.. but it could be mastered to sound alot better. remeber, in the end the mastering is what makes it dope. the beat is just the idea, the mastering is the soul and life. take that laffytaffy song, i bet 5 u can make it in 2 mins, but to master it, that takes alot of time.. pm sometime, maybe we can do a joint track.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Good start. I like the dark eerie feel it has to it. As the song progresses you need to keep adding more layers to it.

No need for vocals. Keep it instrumental.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
That is straight from a Depeche Mode song! Rip off, sorry. I think it's a slower version of, I'm taking a ride with my best friend or Strange Love...not sure.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive never heard of that band and this is completely original but could you maybe post what you are talking about so i could listen to it?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mister Dirt said:
u use fl??? i do also.. check my myspace for some old stuff.. not bad.. but it could be mastered to sound alot better. remeber, in the end the mastering is what makes it dope. the beat is just the idea, the mastering is the soul and life. take that laffytaffy song, i bet 5 u can make it in 2 mins, but to master it, that takes alot of time.. pm sometime, maybe we can do a joint track.
you know whats funny, somebody bet me to do that... it actually took me 86 seconds

1 - 20 of 23 Posts