• No, its fine the way it is.

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? should I paint my front lower part of the forks black? The swingarm,engine covers,etc.. are already black... and was thinking of doing it.. got the bike up on stands right now.. so was thinking of making it a project tonight.... btw heres a pic.. if someone would want to photochop it... if i do it I'll post some pics up tonight.... Let me know that you think...

·
Registered
969 Posts
If you do it paint the heat shield on the exhaust & get the factory rearsets powder coated black!!! Just 2cents, I think it would look clean!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
That is a very clean 600, my friend. leave it the way it is, Quailaty work!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blizzle RR said:
If you do it paint the heat shield on the exhaust & get the factory rearsets powder coated black!!! Just 2cents, I think it would look clean!!
actually the heat shield has been removed, nto quite sure why it looks like that in the picture... thanks for the input everyone..

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
with a polished lip i think u should leave the forks. too many people with pc'd forks, your bike looks too clean the way it is. just like an 03/04 should. i like the offset of the silver and black. maybe the rear sets in gold, imo. check out cvlighthouse's bike (if he ever gets it done);-)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I was going to tell you do it but you already did. Looks great. Nice bike.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
What are those on your air intakes?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts