Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If youre needing some custom stickers made up pm me. i run a company that dose all of this and i can get a good price. the only thing that i cant do is a full bike custom wrap thats due to the fact i dont have the demisons to do so. we also do bumper sticker car door magnets custom rear window signs.(the ones were you see the image from the out side of the window and cant see in to the car but can see out of the car) if you want stickers made for an image that you already have they have to be in and EPS format or an AI (adobe illistrator) format

Okay guys I am getting more responses then I anticipated so I am going to post prices tomorrow on everything that I would consider standard. But as far as custom work you would still have to PM me for a price quote.

Thanks,

·
Registered
588 Posts
If you can get some templates together for stock bikes I'm needing some stuff done. I can even email you ps files of some ideas for my bike

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Cool, whenever I get track fairings, I'd like to have a sticker set of parts makers on the lower in all one color. I'll definitely check back here.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have a gallery of some sort? I need Honda decals for the lowers on my 04
no no gallery but i have access to what ever letters you need. i just put the honda decals on my blk and green with the same color of green and it looks good. how big do you want them and how many? mine were 13" and scaled to the letters so it wasnt distorted.

·
Registered
625 Posts
i need some stickers for my website if you can get me a better price than the guy up here. i just need them about 1"x14" or something like that for car windows and on some bikes.
i dont need the cars part of it just the words just like the picture if possible.

i have a lot bigger file if needed

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i need some stickers for my website if you can get me a better price than the guy up here. i just need them about 1"x14" or something like that for car windows and on some bikes.
i dont need the cars part of it just the words just like the picture if possible.

i have a lot bigger file if needed
how much dose that guy want? and do you have this in as a eps.file tif.file. or a vector file? why not the car part.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
can you just do a sheet of 2008 red ? i can just cut it out and it will match the red on my 08 600rr? can you do this? just solid 08 red (forget if its italian or something else).. but its gotta match perfect... ill tell you how much i need once you answer and how much $$ for it? PM me, wondering if you can beat the local guy's price

1 - 20 of 38 Posts