1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I dont know why ya'll hate on underglow, its a way to accent you bike if its done real clean and all hidden, here's a video of mine at night with Oznium.com strips...

btw, the LED strips light up a lot better but its hard to film it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gsxr...im only 19 insurance on a 09 gsxr is over 4g haha my 09 cbr is 2500 for a year

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not neon but here's a place for LED's... http://www.swintled.com/
My grandpa did this on his bike and looks nice, good quality as well. As an added safety note he says it lights up the ditches pretty well and gives you more visibility. I would assume the LED's would require less power from your bike's battery as well.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
gixxers receive an automatic "squid tax"
Yup. I saw the squid working today in the nice Denver sun. GSXR 600 and the rider was in a normal street walking jacket sunglasses and jeans.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I kinda like it to be honest. I was considering it when I was considering a used FLHX a couple years back.

Not the same effect on a sportbike, though it's still neat looking. Poser Point wouldn't be the same without'em. :poke:

Peace,

Gabe :biggrin:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess im a lil weary on underglow on my 09 because its a full fairing and it would be a challenge to get all of them mounted let alone try to keep em from burning up next to the exhaust and engine

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
those LED's are pretty tough, I have them in my engine compartment, about 1 inch away from my exhaust muffler and my lower fairings about 3 inches away from my headers and I havent had a problem yet

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay ill keep all these in mind thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
i dont mind it as long as you dont have it on while your riding. thats an easy way to get hassled from the police IMO for shows and such its alright i guess. not my cup of tea but to each their own

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah just go on ebay and search for waterproof led strip. There are hundreds of them... You can cut them down and solder your own leads too if you wanna save some $$$

1 - 20 of 47 Posts