Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like NESBA was re-structured and now operating under N2. I'm assuming they had financial issues or whatever. They were non-profit so considering the fact that they didn't have to pay taxes I'm surprised that they went under.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/n2-track-days-takes-over-nesba-track-event-operations/

Regardless... Anyone familiar with the new organization? I was thinking of signing up for some dates at NJMP but concerned about the stability of this new group. I'm guessing it's probably most of the same folks just re-organized to make sure they stay profitable.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I've run 2 days with the new organization. It is pretty much identical to NESBA with 1 exception.

....they are hyper aware of their customer base at the moment. They respond usually within 24 hours to emails and provide many of the typical questions upfront about their upcoming TDs on their forum (photographer,tire service,equipment rentals, vendors, etc)

If the TD is on the calendar; the event is paid for.

Just like most NESBA days, N2 had many Red Flags during the morning sessions but once the groups were up to pace and the larger riding groups got spread out more...the day went smoothly.

Reactions: RedisFaster

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Took home my "A"dvanced bump this weekend with N2!! Been going after that thing forever it seems like haha

·
Registered
294 Posts
Took home my "A"dvanced bump this weekend with N2!! Been going after that thing forever it seems like haha
Grats on the bump!!

I'm still in Novice Group, but its only my 2nd track day! I have a lot of stuff to learn!

My biggest are body position and getting on the throttle out of turns better. But it will come with more track days and time. :) I'm a bit iffy on corner entry too, not a lot of confidence in the front end still or what I should be feeling for...

But my N2 track day was good. I rode with PRE @ VIR North for my first one in the wet and it was still a great time!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
BP will come with more seat time as you say.

When's your next day?

I'm tossed up with: TPM at NCBike 5/24 - 5/25, N2 at Road Atlanta 5/24-25, TPM at NJMP 5/24 - 25

In order for me to keep up with the fast guys...I need to increase my entry speed/corner speed myself.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well my friend and I go together, and we've got some work stuff keeping us from going the remainder of this month. :(

We were looking at PRE at the end of next month, and I'd like to get one in before that event.

So hopefully early June and late June. I know PRE is running VIR South in June, so it will be another track to learn. I really really liked Summit Point and cannot wait to go back.

When I get the dates nailed down I'll let you know, maybe well be at the track and can meet up!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
:shakehand Congrats! If you ride any PRE days I would love to ride with you. I am on a GSXR750 #816
Thanks! Definitely looking into some PRE days aswell. Keep posting in the Trackdays forum on here with the days you're attending so I know which ones to look out for. :banger: :cruising:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts