Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was the last thing i wanted to do, but a member here and myself entered into an agreement regarding a stock height kickstand. i replied to a part out thread he had and he promptly responded through PM that his stock kickstand was available for only 20$. i offered to paypal immediately and he replied with a message containing his paypal address and a note stating that he was moving that weekend and would not get it shipped out until the following monday(3/28). i'm easy to get along with, so that was fine. i waited and waited. i understand moving can be a huge PIA so i kept waiting. after a month or so(3rd week of april) went by i thought i would send a quick PM to see if maybe he forgot. again, no big deal, i just wanted to check on the thing because my stand is way too short from being lowered and it makes me nervous parking the bike with a rock under the stand. i received no response. i have sent one or two more PM's since then with the same result. no message in return. this member has around a 2500 post count and has been a member since 2007. therefore i will not put his name on here until i hear from a mod. i want to trust him, and it's only 20 bucks but it's the principle. i'm not even worried about the 20 bucks, i really just want a stock kickstand for my bike which is back to stock height. also i cant seem to find the copies of my unanswered PM's to this member. can anyone tell me if they are saved somewhere?? the PM's with the original agreement are saved however. i guess i'll start looking for a stand elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yea man that's kinda dirty. You don't have your unanswered PM's in your "sent" folder? Def an understanding person, you are.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea ok derrrr:retard: i found the "sent" folder. the original deal was made 3/21 with the understanding that the stand would be shipped on or around 3/28 and i would receive tracking info as soon as it was shipped. no tracking info so i sent another PM on 4/06(no reply) then again on 4/24(again no reply). i don't want to put anyone on blast cause i know life happens but at least let me know what the plan is so i can order a stand from someone else. kno whatta mean?

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
in your first post, you mention awaiting to hear from a mod

The mods stance on threads like this tend to be this, This is a matter between you guys, we will only step in to clean up a thread that takes a wrong turn and starts to get dirty.

Any thing and every thing to resolve this issue is between you, and the seller.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in your first post, you mention awaiting to hear from a mod

The mods stance on threads like this tend to be this, This is a matter between you guys, we will only step in to clean up a thread that takes a wrong turn and starts to get dirty.

Any thing and every thing to resolve this issue is between you, and the seller.
fair enough tenjin. thanks for the info. i can promise you this thread will not turn dirty.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
call the guy out right here in this thread if he cares about his reputation
and honors his aggrements he will make things right and take care of you
if he does not let Karma take action and trust me it will

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you are right Moeman, i'm waiting for another member to see if he has a phone# to contact him. if i can't get in touch with him that way i shall post his name. he had a huge part out thread going so i'm hoping he just forgot and will straighten it out.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, i havent heard a darn thing. bullast said he might have a way to contact him. bullast didn't get back to me, so i assume he doesn't have his contact info. i sent another pm about the kickstand a day or two ago with no response. i'm pretty much over it. my new track bike has an uncut stand so i'll probably just rob that one and rely on the rear stand for the track bike. i'm not really worried about the 20 bones, and of course it's too late to take it up with paypal. i'll give it another day or two and i guess i will post the identity of the seller. i really hate to, but i don't feel like i'll ever see the stand.

·
Registered
801 Posts
You have alot of patience, I would have called him out on this board a long time ago. $20 bucks aint much but still, it pisses me off a-holes like that are on the board. Report it to paypal and see what they can do. Good luck bro.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Put this Guy on blast please because there may be someone else that gets caught in this trap and you could have prevented that

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WHODEY, where is my kiskstand, sir? you are officially put on blast. paypal will not help after 30 days. get some tracking info to me asap, and i will update this thread to let all the dot.netters know that you lived up to your end of the agreement. thank you

I

·
0 Posts
WHODEY, where is my kiskstand, sir? you are officially put on blast. paypal will not help after 30 days. get some tracking info to me asap, and i will update this thread to let all the dot.netters know that you lived up to your end of the agreement. thank you
His profile says:
Last Activity: 04-04-2011 03:05 PM

Maybe when he sees this thread he will respond and make things right. Good luck

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope unfortunately never heard from him. o well. disappointing but at least it wasn't too much money.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts