Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just join up here I just got a 03 600RR must say I like it more then I thought I would, it has more power then my 03 R6 did.

Nice forum you guys got here

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Car
Welcome aboard bro the site is just as addictive as the RR

·
Registered
422 Posts
welcome to the board

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
welcome to the forum ...glad to see you found the serch function lol

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
cngrats to your buy and welcome aboard. there is a lot of usefull info on here. hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Only people with alot of free time use the search function. Much faster to ask the question in the morning and come back later and check the replies.

Just my 2 coppers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
_Jay_ said:
Only people with alot of free time use the search function. Much faster to ask the question in the morning and come back later and check the replies.

Just my 2 coppers.
if this site is anything like stuntlife, it will take just as long as useing the search button. it will take hours to get through all the flameing. so far it doesnt seem that bad, must be the flameing section u guys got here

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Welcome to the best RR site.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya its a pretty well designed site much better then most sportbike sites, I got no complaints with the search fuction found a few things I was looking for pretty quick using it

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
for all the people who are missing out on the 600rr action.. riding those suz. and such. lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and to think I almost bought a gixxer6, but I opted to spend a little more to get the RR, it does have a more racier feel, can't wait to take it to Hallet in oklahoma for a track day

1 - 17 of 17 Posts