Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member on here told me that dealerships are selling new 600's for 6900 dollars

Anyone know of any?
I Called 4 dealerships and they all werent

Thanks steve

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
From my experience, buy used!

I bought a brand new 08 and should have bought one used. You'll save so much money.

Buy a used 07-08 with 2,000 ish miles for cheap. Let someone else pay the first couple thousand. It will save you sooooo much money. I'll never buy a new bike again.

Soooo many people buy a bike to have a bike and they never ride it. For instance I bought mine brand new and almost have 9000 miles on the clock. I couldn't sell my bike for what I owe. Just cause there are so many people out there that bought my same year and never rode it.

A

·
0 Posts
i like new... so i bought new... i had a real hard time looking at used becuase i didnt know where the bikes had been... and i didnt want one with the sh*t beat out of it.. so i went new...piece of mind... also only paid like 8900 otd for it..

·
Registered
7 Posts
The deals are out there if you look hard. I found a used 08 silver with 3200 miles for $5800.00 at Road, Track and Trail in WI. It was a one owner, he traded it in to a HD dealer and RT&T wound up with it. The thing looks new. They have a good web site, check it out. Mike.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you're looking, I will probably be selling my black 07 with ~2100 miles for around $6k. Work and travel have been kept me too busy to find time to ride it. In fact it still comes with the chicken strips! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts