Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cornerworkers! yayyy! 8 CHP up there today, posted at just about every corner and sweeping the top. pulled me and havoc over and asked if our exhausts were baffled and of course we said yes, then he said our plates needed fixing. They asked if we were military and said some General and a Colonel told CHP to go to palomar and look for military riders doing anything crazy...yeah right. Then tele got pulled over cruising down the hill, then cut off by another cop and nearly took him out. Jimmy got pulled over too I guess. A cop on the way down tried to wave me over but I just kept going...if I'm not doing anything illegal hes gonna have to use some lights to pull my ass over.

We got in a whole one run up before the fun ended. Everyone who flaked on us made the right choice I guess.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Oh sh*t, sorry to hear it sucked so bad up there. Ya know, I had a feeling something was gonna happen up there today. I hope none of you got any tickets.

See you next time then. Maybe we should go for a ride somewhere else for a change.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody got a ticket thankfully. Banner grade and Winola road are fun ones and usually clean without many bikes too.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
cops were on the mountain like stink on s**t....lol

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like mike on men!

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
It's cool guys apparently the Colonel and General that informed the cops to get the military guys off the mountain are my drinking buddies. After a few rounds and some bitch slapping they know not to do that crap anymore.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
phew...im glad you're drinking buddies with them! I try not to drink with SNCOS and brass...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i dont think i have ever went that slow on the bike we were in nuteral all the way down and they still pulled us over

1 - 13 of 13 Posts