Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into buying a 2008 honda cbr600rr graffiti edition, i know a guy that has one for sale and has 2,700 miles on it. The only problem the bike has it that it was knocked over by his son and just scratched the black part of the mirror and put a small scratch on the black part of the motor (very small). Im asking whats a good price for a 2008 honda cbr600rr graffiti edition with 2,700 miles on it and i would be the second owner. Plus its stock and adult driven. He gave me a deal and is selling it for 6,600 so im asking you guys/girls if thats a good deal or not. This will be my first bike i have ever owned not drove. Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
hmm.. I am seeing brand new liter bikes going for around 7k otd at my dealership if that puts some things in prospective.. Honestly I wouldn't pay more than 5k for the bike, and that's stretching it a little.. I also just recently bought a 2008 Graffiti 600RR, it had 450 miles to the "T" and I paid $3500. I think what I'm trying to say is that there are better deals out there, just keep looking. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Dang wish I could find a deal like that. I have been looking for a lil over a year and this is the best deal I have found for the graffiti. I'm from SC and the new ones are around 10k and cheapest I have seen is 8400 out the door. I have 6600 on the dot and don't want to go over that. Plus I only want a cbr graffiti or phoenix

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you're okay with spending the cash then go for it! Regardless of how much it costs you, you WONT be disappointed, the bike is a blast!! Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
hmm.. I am seeing brand new liter bikes going for around 7k otd at my dealership if that puts some things in prospective.. Honestly I wouldn't pay more than 5k for the bike, and that's stretching it a little.. I also just recently bought a 2008 Graffiti 600RR, it had 450 miles to the "T" and I paid $3500. I think what I'm trying to say is that there are better deals out there, just keep looking. Good luck!
I dont know where you found those deals. Those are amazing to say the least.

for a 2008 in good condition, with only 2500 miles, 6k+ is a good/fair price. 5k would be an amazing price.

I guess it depends on where you are and the climate. Currently I am selling my 06 for $5600 with 7900 miles on it. It will probably go for $5300.

Id say shoot for 6K. See what you can work out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts