Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, well it has been a while. I am sure that some of you have read my "So when is it cheating" thread. Since I moved out of the girls place, I was being a bum and staying with family. But I have moved into a sweet town house, with a co-worker who also rides (Not a honda, but I dont hold it against him).

But the first order of business when I moved in, was to build my bar. What do you think? We are just waiting for brass foot rail and the coin op condom dispenser for the bathroom to arrive.

Costs: around $300 for wood and materials for the build. $600 for the kegerator. $60 for shelf, mirror, track lighting and rug. $110 for the brass. $75 for the bar stools. Having cold beer on tap anytime I want, priceless.

Peace Out,
Dusty

Oh, anyone have an interesting tap handle they want to send me? Just looking for something interesting with some charicter.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Nice work and +1 on whats on tap?

·
Registered
119 Posts
looks sweet, i drove through leesburg twice this weekend (gf lives in sterling) there are some really nice homes up there

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Who gets to keep the bar when this relationship ends?

·
Registered
395 Posts
try honeybrown on tap its soo smooth

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, the roommate and I have decided to buy the other out when we "split". Or, try and sell it and split the loot.

Cumbler - Yeah a lot of nice homes. Too nice, which is why I am forced to get a roomate and rent. Its either that or stop riding. No brainer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts