Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist. I wanted to sell my 2003 600RR anyways. It was a nice bike and I was sad to see it go. It was even custom painted by a member from .net. But it went to a happy home. So, for about a week, I was depressed not having a ride, but then I saw this beauty for a ridiculously low price and I knew I had to have it!

Now, I know what you all think: This won't affect my duties here at .net because 1000RR.net don't have a MotoGP forum. And I'm the MotoGP guru! So, just wanted to show you how proud I am of my new ride.

The performance of this beast is insane. This is why you don't get a liter bike as a starter bike. The roll-on acceleration is insane! Although the US version has a neutered top end (-10 hp), they altered the power delivery to give us one of the flattest and robust torque curves.

The bike rides like a 600 SIZE-WISE (not power-wise). It even weighs less than my 03 600RR if you can believe it. Anyways, enjoy this picture. The bike looks so much better in person. Pictures don't do it justice!

·
Registered
532 Posts
sweet congratz
i bet its crazy
you can get your 10 hp back from the restrictions if you look on the internet in the right places youll find how to undo the electrical restrictions
the 1k looks funny imo but again congratz

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Soop
Sweet ride man congrats bro

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice ride man, congrats.

I wanted a liter-bike there for a while two or three weeks ago... But after riding my friends R1 and GSX-R1000, I think I'll just stick to my 600... Too much power for me, lol

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's definitely not for the faint of heart. As for picking up those extra 10 hp, I don't know if I'll really need that extra 10. The only track around here that I could really use that extra ten is VIR and I have yet to get down there. Either way, 150 rwhp is more than enough to keep me occupied. In the back of my mind though, I still wonder what it'd be like to have an 07-09 600RR. The Blade is lighter than my 03, but it's still significantly heavier than the 07-09 600RR.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nice machine!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts