Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Great Site. I am new to the site and new to street bikes. My husband has the 04 cbr100rr and my new bike will be in on Monday. Just bought the 600rr in black. We are putting red wings on it! Any recomendations????

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
BTK
welcome aboard , congrats on your purchase
this site is addictive just like riding the RR
do not say you were not warned lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wont be able to spend to much time here. My husband loves the 100rr site. He is on the computer as much as he is home. I am on now cause he is riding. LOL :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i keep typing 100 instead of 1000 I dont know what is wrong with my hands tonight

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
BTK said:
I wont be able to spend to much time here. My husband loves the 100rr site. He is on the computer as much as he is home. I am on now cause he is riding. LOL :)
Oh No that will be a major problem you know why
cause when the server working this site gets sick
we end up at 1000RR .net as refugees

Time to do some pc shopping :icon_lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
hey BTK what part of GA you from? Im stationed in FT Benning and i was wondering if there are any riders hangout... i just ride around by myself and sometimes with another soldier.... we dont have a clue where riders go or where they ride "twisties"...there is some mountain around here isnt it?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Does anyone else find it amusing that her name(initials i'm guessing) are SIMILAR to the BTK Serial killer? Just a random thought... hahahaha, welcome to the site and please dont kill me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
BTK said:
Too funny! now, now make sure he shares so you can visit here too. Welcome & pls post up pic's when the new addition arrives!

Ride well...

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
shraz said:
we want a pic :)
Fast reaction.
Welcome to the site. You're going to like the bike, now let us know what you think of the 07600RR.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Welcome To The Site Enjoy It And Use The Search Function... Be Safe And Wear Your Gear

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome...we want pics :)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
hello and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bobbyp600rr said:
Fast reaction.
Welcome to the site. You're going to like the bike, now let us know what you think of the 07600RR.
I was going to wait til 07 to get a bike but I dont really care for the style. If one was given to me I would request blue and silver. LOL! I just hope they dont change the 1000 to look like that. BTW what is up with the tail light being under the exhaust????
Oh one more silly thing. BTK stands for Ben ( my husband), Trish (ME), and Kyle ( my 2 year old). Pics will be posted soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts