Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just joined the site. I posted in the "new member" section but I can't imagine too many guys check that out.

Basically I'm 24. I had a 2000 cbr600 f4 at 22.. I drove that thing way beyond my skill level of the time and lets just say it ended quickly and badly on the freeway. But I got prettyyy lucky. Either way I'm happy I crashed. It taught me a lot and made me realize anything can happen... And to not drive like a complete a**hole lol.

Long story short I picked up a 2000 cbr600 f4 again early this year to see if I was going to be ok on a bike again or if that crash kind of ruined riding for me.. I loved it though so I decided to flip the bike, make a few bucks, add some more cash and get something nicer.

I picked up a 2007 cbr600rr. Which (believe it or not haha) is my dream bike. Probably an odd dream bike but I guess I like to keep things somewhat realistic... That and when I was in my teens I would always see guys ripping around on rr's and just loved the look of the bike.

Here's some pics of the bike! The first two pics are from the seller who I got it from. The last two pics are ones I took once I got her home. My iPhones pretty beat up so ignore the Hazey-ness of the pics loll

ImageUploadedByMO Free1372272304.968675.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1372272318.720230.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1372272335.495018.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1372272352.868609.jpg

The bike had 18,000 kms when I got it last week. In miles that would be around 11,000 miles.

I wasn't sure what to expect coming off of the f4. If it would just feel like a newer 600... And that's it.. Or if it would be a huge improvement.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1372272606.931586.jpg

If anyone is in a similar boat (and I'm sure this is common sense to most) but Jesussss the difference between the two (regardless of fuel injected vs carb) is just absolutely nighttttt and day. I couldn't be happier. Suspension, braking, acceleration, weight, everything is improved ten fold. Anyways I'm looking forward to getting more
Experienced as a rider and learning more about the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase! The '07+ are beautiful bikes. Treat her well and respect it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts