Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm finally getting another RR after my '03 was stolen last November! I'm picking "him" up tomorrow morning!!! (well, maybe tonight if I can sneak outta work early!) :D :D :D

I really like the black with silver wing, but I didn't want the same color as my previous one so I'm getting my very first red bike. :p I'm so stoked!

* Stacy

·
Registered
937 Posts
Congrats!

We like to refer to our bikes as "she", (you can too, ya know :wink: it's ok, we like that kinda thing)

but if you insist, we'll let it slide for you :mrgreen:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CorleoneRR - I had State Farm and they basically paid off the loan. They paid (what they thought is) the bikes value which was around 7-7500 and then paid a portion of some of the "approved" upgrades. So I was basically out on 3 payments and the cost of the upgrades that I charged. :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations badbatz, too bad you are switching to the red, considering black is the fastest color.

I see you are in LA, Im in OC if you ever want to go out riding be sure to hit me up, it would be great to have more people to ride with. :bounce:

·
Registered
92 Posts
THe only reason red is slower is cause there is usually a hot chick on the back of the red ones!

·
Registered
122 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
in the above picture... the bigger 3 peice photo in the background says it all..

REAL MEN RIDE RED/BLACK.... :mrgreen:

just busting on all of you..
you bastard, I was afraid someone would mention that. :banghead:

Anyway my avatar is a disclaimer to it. :cheers: :banban:

U

·
0 Posts
Sounds like badbatz is a girl, so if she wants to call her a bike a He and ride him hard, so be it! :thumbup:
Anyone else not notice the "*Stacy" at the end?

·
Registered
937 Posts
my original comment was based on that. It also had some duplicity to it. no one cought it tho' :bitchslap:

·
Registered
378 Posts
uberspeed is funny. I dont anyone got that :lol2:
:bitchslap:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts