Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 06 cbr600rr last 2 days ago. Has 200 miles already and is finally ready to be ridden. Pics will be coming shortly. BTW I think I got ripped with the price $11,198, but thats SF for ya.

·
Registered
407 Posts
OMG...............WOW that sucks. o well live and learn i guess

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just got a new 06 cbr600rr last 2 days ago. Has 200 miles already and is finally ready to be ridden. Pics will be coming shortly. BTW I think I got ripped with the price $11,198, but thats SF for ya.

Hope your joking. I paid less than that when I got my bike in May 06

N

·
0 Posts
$11,198?!!!!!

Sounds like you financed the bike and got taken advantage of. Sucks man. You paid 3000-3500 way too much regardless if you're in SF or not.

·
Registered
364 Posts
damn dude! Seriously, arent people buying new 07's for that kind if money? I paid less than 8 for my 05 brand new.

You better be happy with that purchase! If not for the price I'm sure you would be.

·
TurtlesScout
775 Posts
i did the same number but at the end of the day i came home happy all until my idle screw came out

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
did they kiss you afterward?
they went rawdawg on ya, eh?
Well at least you have a bike now. Guessing mods won't be happening for a looooooong while

K

·
0 Posts
Yeah, by about $4198 i'd say. You got RAAAAAAAAAAPED.......... Even for SF that's ridiculous.

DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok I think we have established the whole overpaying part. Lets focus on the good new! Enjoy the bike and take care of her :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts