Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just had R&G main crash bungs installed today, i use RR to commute and 2 people pulled out on me in my 6miles to work(not a long distance is it) just yesterday, so i went to Honda and they could squeeze me in that second and had crash bungs for an 04, they're starting to get alot of requests for R&G stuff so fair enough, had it done paid £110($174) for the bungs and fitting(required drilling so I didn't want to do it) so i checked the bungs out and then rode off, but I have to emphasize to people no matter how retarded or anal it seems take pictures of the area they're about to work on before it goes in, HD camera's take good pictures these days, I had to ride all the ******* way back as they forgot to put a little clip in the fairings(little black one near the tank at the top, costs **** all but on principle i had gone to a honda to have them work on a honda they shouldn't be forgetting parts) but at the same time i was looking at the bolts as the R&G ones have to go on instead of the OEM ones(which they gave me, which is good since i want to keep all the original stuff, may even go and buy an oem screen and rear passenger seat despite not needing them just so I have an original bike/parts as i know one day i'll sell it and to have everything raises value alot, well it does round here anyway), anyway i was staring at these bolts and then noticed the fucker had scratched my panel(this is before riding back to get clip as well noticed both things same time), asked him about it and very quick to deny it, yea right, same fucker that forgets parts off my bike obviously didn't scratch it despite owning this bike months its been sat in a warehouse and after only riding it a week(litterally today is a week) i wouldn't forget if i had scratched it, ive just come home and looked at HD images on my pc and what a surprise...no scratched from photo's taken 24hrs before(had just cleaned the bike)

little bit of a rant but i have no proof so just a reminder behind the honda t-shirts can be dishonest fuckers who know full well they did something wrong don't admit it, and if i had proof the fucker would owe me an oem panel, so ive lost out this time but we'll see next time with my 4000x3000pixel hd images before i get them to wheel the bike in next time(maybe their nice little face in there too so they can't deny working on it), i'll have the last laugh!:spank:

on a lighter note...woo R&G crash bungs...lol....it just bucketed down with rain when it was sunny earlier was going to take a photo but that'll have to wait:bootyshak

1 - 2 of 2 Posts