no problem as a side note, i went to 2 best buys both accepted it

some bestbuys do not tho
so if they dont you get it for 20 dollars

if they do accept it you get it for 10

either way its win win. great game

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It is YMMV (your market may vary) - some Best Buys will take all the coupons some won't. Fortunately mine took them all so I got the game for $12. Worth it at that price I'd say.

Servers were down this weekend, I'll have to check if they're back up. Last I read though the online was barely functional, hopefully they're working on that.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought 3 so far, bout to buy my 4th today

1) Keeping to play
2) Traded in to get Transformers (payed 12 dollars for the new transformers
3) Trade towards new Xbox Slim
4) Trade to new xbox slim

3,4 = quick 80 bux towards it lol

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I bought 3 so far, bout to buy my 4th today

1) Keeping to play
2) Traded in to get Transformers (payed 12 dollars for the new transformers
3) Trade towards new Xbox Slim
4) Trade to new xbox slim

3,4 = quick 80 bux towards it lol
Where are you trading in the game to get 80 toward the slim? or is it 40 per copy of the game?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Haha Got my copy! I have 5 best buys that are kind nearish to me, all of them were sold out but one. A lot of people are doing this.

STORY!

This best buy had like 10 copies still, so I got one, and the cashier see's me in my gear and asks me if I have a Suzuki. I laughed and said nah, I just sold it, got a Honda now. We had some small talk and she rings me up and does both coupons. I'm like sweet! Well her co-worker came buy and said you can't do that. Its already on sale. I was thinking AH CRAP! and said Other best buys are doing it and if I can't get it like this, I'm not getting it at all. The kid said, ok and walked off. He didn't care and I understood that. Thankfully the cashier said I'll get my manager up here, I did it this morning so it shouldn't be a problem. Manager comes over and says you shouldn't do it again but since you already got everything entered, go ahead and give it to him and walks off. I am like SWEET! (again). So the cashier says, I don't know why he said that, I think he hates me. I gave her a good rating on that bestbuycares thing for taking care of me. Awesome person!

$11 for a new game, can't go wrong! (in most cases)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha Got my copy! I have 5 best buys that are kind nearish to me, all of them were sold out but one. A lot of people are doing this.

STORY!

This best buy had like 10 copies still, so I got one, and the cashier see's me in my gear and asks me if I have a Suzuki. I laughed and said nah, I just sold it, got a Honda now. We had some small talk and she rings me up and does both coupons. I'm like sweet! Well her co-worker came buy and said you can't do that. Its already on sale. I was thinking AH CRAP! and said Other best buys are doing it and if I can't get it like this, I'm not getting it at all. The kid said, ok and walked off. He didn't care and I understood that. Thankfully the cashier said I'll get my manager up here, I did it this morning so it shouldn't be a problem. Manager comes over and says you shouldn't do it again but since you already got everything entered, go ahead and give it to him and walks off. I am like SWEET! (again). So the cashier says, I don't know why he said that, I think he hates me. I gave her a good rating on that bestbuycares thing for taking care of me. Awesome person!

$11 for a new game, can't go wrong! (in most cases)

good story, and glad to hear u got it for 11, how do u like it? i think the game is a blast, played it a few times w/ gf aand brother and we all love it

·
Registered
435 Posts
I haven't played it yet. I did play the demo a lot with a xbl friend and had a blast. At that time though I said I wasn't going to get it for $60. Wasn't worth that much to me, but hell, $11, WHY NOT!? I'll probably play it today.

Also, Dead Space is $10 at the EA store with 2 day air shipping. I played it on PC, but got it for Xbox too since its such a great game. I wanted to play it in my surround sound system. http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dead-space-xbox-360/22612.aspx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts