1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
939 Posts
Cool, how long did it take you to clean the sh*t off from under your exhaust? It's one of those things you do once..I wont bother again...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my bike was dirty so i just let the rubber cool for about 15 mins, then i just wiped it off. it came off super easy. Left rubber about 10ft back on the driveway though.

btw, thanks i love my oakleys!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, to nervous to grab another gear, and i had to ride it to the shop soo....

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
That video is about as gay ass your sunglasses.

/me tosses up the fag flag

let me guess, you pop your collar too?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Damn, for a second I thought I was back on Gixxer.com; like 75% of the responses are just like Jyn's.

Most of the time the people calling people fags, are fags.

Why is it every time someone post something, anything, of them having fun someone has to come in and piss in the cherios? Man, relax a little and stop being such a big man putting everyone down.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Well It seems like a waste to me, But to each Is own

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That video is about as gay ass your sunglasses.

/me tosses up the fag flag

let me guess, you pop your collar too?

All i have to say is in the pic. and i F**** B*tiches, probably more than you cuz i don't waste my time online tryin to make fun out people on the internet cuz you can't do it in real life without getting you a*s kicked. :bootyshak

On another note, yes that is a two brothers and i love the sound over anything else. Plus its made in america :)

Attachments

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
WoW.. You are getting a lil bent out of shape, You must realize that when you post something on a Public Forum that you open yourself to this kind of comments. Plus doing that kind of thing (Burn out's ) and video taping It can be looked at as If you can be immature.. Just my .02 But my opinion does not matter. Good day and good luck

All i have to say is in the pic. and i F**** B*tiches, probably more than you cuz i don't waste my time online tryin to make fun out people on the internet cuz you can't do it in real life without getting you a*s kicked. :bootyshak

On another note, yes that is a two brothers and i love the sound over anything else. Plus its made in america :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts