Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Ride Red
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-

I just traded in my ninja 650r for an 08 cbr 600. only had it for 2 days, but as far as i can tell, its one of the best things ive done, ha...lookin forward to checkin out the site everyday!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
welcome.

it's a good thing you have prior experience.

the bike is a wonderful machine when used by a mature, experienced adult and a total danger to someone new to bikes.

Enjoy modding your new toy. My 07 has brought me nothing but smiles and broke pockets, lol...but i love it.

feel free to ask questions, even n0ob ones (if anyone acts like a d*ck about it, PM me or the other mods and we'll swiftly handle the situation).

enjoy the stay.
(and p.s...where the fux are the pics? :icon_lol: ) ...you can't just say u got a new shiny bike without pics!

-nes

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes...PICS indeed. Lets see the shiny new 08 CBR. If you haven't done so yet sign up for a photo hosting site...IE Photobucket.com Load your pics to it then copy the IMG code in your message. BLING BLING

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Welcome bro and congrats on the new 08'

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Congrtas on the 08RR , welcome to the addiction
you will find out the site is just addictive as riding the RR

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey all-

I just traded in my ninja 650r for an 08 cbr 600. only had it for 2 days, but as far as i can tell, its one of the best things ive done, ha...lookin forward to checkin out the site everyday!
i had an 06 ninja 650r prior to owning my 07 cbr600rr as well. great beginner bike, i owe it a lot. welcome to the site. lets see some pics.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
welcome to the site, and as moeman said, this website is an addiction in iteself......lol. And post some pics man........

The riding season is over now for me, but I can't wait for next spring. I am saving some cash so I can buy some A* gear if Disco can hook me up with a steal :)

·
Ride Red
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
alright well I had a day off today, so I took the new bike for a cruise down highway one to big sur....here's some pics taken at the bixby bridge

·
Registered
242 Posts
alright well I had a day off today, so I took the new bike for a cruise down highway one to big sur....here's some pics taken at the bixby bridge

Man, you've got to bank into some twisties ASAP to get rid of the lines on those new tires!! If you do a bunch of twisties and the lines are still there, do MORE twisties.

Just kidding - Beautiful bike and congrats. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine and ride safe.

Dave

·
Ride Red
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man, you've got to bank into some twisties ASAP to get rid of the lines on those new tires!! If you do a bunch of twisties and the lines are still there, do MORE twisties.

Just kidding - Beautiful bike and congrats. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine and ride safe.

Dave
Haha thanks man!

I was taking it pretty easy today just because of the new tires and there was A LOT of loose gravel on the road today, they'll be gone soon enough.

·
Registered
476 Posts
nice bike, at first i was like wait that looks like a red 07 but yup its orange. Good color.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts