Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members. My name is Bob and I'm the Asst. Sales Manager at Honda East in Maumee, Ohio. We have some killer deals on 09 CBR600RR's and 1000RR's. We have std. color 600's at $7699 and $7999 for a Phoenix. The 1000's are at $9999. Keep in mind we don't charge freight or prep so these prices are low.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can vouch for this dealership that they've got the best prices around and very solid customer service...I want a new bike! :sad11:
Thanks Whodey...We're a high volume dealer which means we sell alot of bikes, which also means we order alot of bikes. That being said, we have to keep a close eye on inventory and price accordingly. We also have some killer deals on other brands as well. So Whodey...What would you buy if you were buying today?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Occasionally we will sell a bike on ebay but it has to be picked up here. Our normal prices are the same as the buy it now prices usually.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I was REALLY close to giving you guys a call... found you on CycleTrader.com/eBay.com (can't remember) lots of great prices.

Do you guys deal with Canadian buyers? I live just the other side of Detroit and was considering purchasing from you guys. Since my local dealer is asking WAY more than what I see you guys advertising.

Does American Honda require it to be titled in the US for a year or anything stupid before it can be exported? Any idea if the warranty can be transferred?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was REALLY close to giving you guys a call... found you on CycleTrader.com/eBay.com (can't remember) lots of great prices.

Do you guys deal with Canadian buyers? I live just the other side of Detroit and was considering purchasing from you guys. Since my local dealer is asking WAY more than what I see you guys advertising.

Does American Honda require it to be titled in the US for a year or anything stupid before it can be exported? Any idea if the warranty can be transferred?
Let me do some checking on this as I'm not sure how it works. I do believe we have to charge more money for a canadian sale. I'll post back when I have more info.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mmmm white 1000RR for $9,999........ not cool

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep in mind that we always have prices like this. Even you members that are out of state, try to get a buddy or two that want bikes together and do a road trip. Then you're splitting the travel costs. We have alot of people do this and we're still substantially cheaper than their local shops.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a heads up guys. We also have access to 08 CBR1000RR's at $8699. All colors except the SE are available at Honda. Takes about a week to order one.

I

·
0 Posts
Looks like i might have to take a road trip after I come back from this next deployment....hummmmm....

1 - 20 of 111 Posts