Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Ugh personally I dont really care for the font in the 1st pic.

The 2nd pic is manageable but just a suggestion if you dont mind.... make the RR emblem bold and lower case the unit pro-link. Have you decided on a color yet?

·
Registered
502 Posts
back to the drawing board :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats why i put them on here, to see if anybody else likes them. i guess its my bike so its up to me, but would you just go with the stock style? i like to be a little different...but not if its ugly...different but still cool

·
Registered
146 Posts
Custom decals never even occurred to me. Where you gonna go to get em made?

And I'd pick the second set if I had to choose between the two. If not, I'd probably go with something else entirely.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
believe it or not, you can have all kinds of custom decal/emblem work done for way cheap at a local car graphics shop. pretty much $15 a sheet (as long as you bring them in a printout of what you want done). we actually have one in the mall.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Bro just give it another day or so... Custom fonts a pretty sick if they are done correctly. But when it comes down to it.... you are the one riding it so go with what you like. Photoshop the stickers on to the bike to get a better idea of whats its gonna look like. POST pics! Good Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts