Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 600RR arrived yesterday, 20 minutes after I completed the basic MSF course. It is my first bike, and long over due. My Arai hadn't arrived yet, so I didn't get to take a ride until I picked it up today.

Never have I had so much fun doing the speed limit. The dealer put new tires on because the rear had uneven wear, so I was extra cautious not to doing anything to abruptly.

The bike already has a full Yosh exhaust, the sound alone is what sold me, that and I haven't seen this color in the few months I have been looking.

Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice, you also got in the deal a rear seat cowl and some flush mounts. welcome to the forum.
True, I love the look of the flush mounts, and the cowl gives the bike a killer look. I don't like the look of the brake light and rear signals, so I need to figure out what I want to replace them with. I do love the look of the Tripage IT, but not sure how visible it will be even with the Yosh lowering bracket.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful bike bro congrats. . :+1: for whites :D
Thanks. I originally went to the dealer to check out an 09 600RR tri color with 4 miles new on the showroom floor for $8,000. I figured it wouldn't last long. I almost called to see if it was still there, but I am glad I didn't. When I got to the dealer the salesman told me they had sold it the weekend before I stopped by, but the salesman said they just took in a trade that I might like and then there it was. Dirty as hell and yet still looking stunning in the sun. It hadn't even been cleaned or gone through the service dept.

G

·
Congrats on the new ride. There is a growing amount of members in the Denver and Colorado springs area. We need to do a group ride sometime and take some pics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the new ride. There is a growing amount of members in the Denver and Colorado springs area. We need to do a group ride sometime and take some pics.
Once I get a little more seat time, I would be all for a meet either here or in the Springs. BTW, just read your build thread, your bike is simply ridiculous, well done. :banger:

G

·
Once I get a little more seat time, I would be all for a meet either here or in the Springs. BTW, just read your build thread, your bike is simply ridiculous, well done. :banger:
:shakehand Thanks bro. Anytime your ready to go for a ride I'm up for it. I will see if the 1ofakind and celo can make it as well. Watch out for all those non driving Colorado drivers. :cheers:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:shakehand Thanks bro. Anytime your ready to go for a ride I'm up for it. I will see if the 1ofakind and celo can make it as well. Watch out for all those non driving Colorado drivers. :cheers:
I will let you know. Colorado drivers and feeling comfortable in heavy traffic is definitely a big part of the learning curve for me. I thought drivers were bad in Kansas City, but Denver is a whole new level of suck traffic and crap drivers.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Sweet bike! The white RR's are just plain clean and sexy. Looks like you got most of the basic mods taken care of already. What tailight do you have on there now? I highly recommend the Tripage IT light if you're on the fence.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet bike! The white RR's are just plain clean and sexy. Looks like you got most of the basic mods taken care of already. What tailight do you have on there now? I highly recommend the Tripage IT light if you're on the fence.
I agree, I am loving the white. I have no idea what tailight I have. It is a horizontal LED bar for the brake/tailight with LED blinkers on each side and it incorporates a license plate bracket. I have a picture, but it is blurry. I will get a better pic and post it to see if anyone knows what it is. My main concern is if it is bright enough, I want to be as visible as possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Parker... near Castle Rock I'm picking up my 08 Silver tomorrow, who wants to ride? I'm a noob to this forum but I've been on the R6-forum for over a year and a half, I got hit by a lady that ran a red light on June 2nd on my R6 and wanted to try something new, so I'm picking up my CBR tomorrow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.