Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
carbon only... $599.00 is a bit pricey but it must be a nice pipe...

Polished Stainless SteelCarbon FiberTitaniumSlip on
H-6-cr1 :: 599.99​
H-6-CR :: 599.99H-6-cr4 :: 599.99

Magnum ('07-'AND UP)
Devil presents the brand new carbon exhaust "ROCKET". Developed for the new HONDA CBR 600 RR 2007 the new exhaust is at the top of the technology with its new DEVIL internal body for better power and torque . Comes with optional removable noise killer. With its racing and modern design and its compact size, the ROCKET exhaust is the perfect exhaust for under saddle position of this performance bike ! AVAILABLE IN CARBON ONLY!!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Pipe looks good not fond of the end cap

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think it would look better if they would have made that CF as well instead of making it solid black.
It's not solid black, its carbon fiber. It is ONLY available in carbon. (that is as of right now)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
It's not solid black, its carbon fiber. It is ONLY available in carbon. (that is as of right now)
yeah i got that but the end cap doesn't look carbon fiber. it looks solid black and i'm pretty sure it is.

End cap.... Black

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I have the Devil on my 06 and I love it... but to me, the '07's cap looks like it's just stuck there. I dont like it. Looks out of place or cheap.

I'd have to say the new Jardine looks much better..

But when talking sound, Devil will always take the cake.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I bet you can pull that Rocket logo off. I would hope so anyway. I like it. It may be a little over-aggresive but it still looks good.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I think it looks cool but the rocket part sounds kinda cheesy

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i got that but the end cap doesn't look carbon fiber. it looks solid black and i'm pretty sure it is.

End cap.... Black
my mistake... i didnt see that you had quoted a comment about the end cap... thought u were talkin about the pipe itself lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
how does this pipe sound ?? any sound clip ??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts