Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search for this vendor and was surprised not to find a post! So, I thought I'd give them a little publicity. I use to live about 30 mins away from their warehouse, when I lived in Texas, so most of my motorcycle gear inquiries would go directly to them. Their prices are some of the best I've seen on gear and their people are super friendly, I've never had a bad transaction with them. Don't let the name fool you. They once were in business selling used motorcycle leathers, but only sell new equipment now, they just wanted to keep their name in order to keep their good reputation. http://www.newenough.com

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I think they're pretty well known here on .net. I've recommended them a few times and I'm sure others have as well.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i just got my vanson jacket from them. its great i love it..n only 300 bux.

K

·
0 Posts
I've done business with them before and i've got to say that they are TOP NOTCH SERVICE, right up there with MRI. I'm actually wearing a free HardParts shirt they gave me when i ordered my cover!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
well thats it gunna have to try them out...

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
youll love em gee... i ordered SO much from them.
great service

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
great vendor, I order my jacket from them a while back. they shipped quick but it was the wrong size so I called them up and they sent out the correct size before I even shipped the incorrect one back without hassels thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I got a bunch of gear from them last year. I would recommend them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts