Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I currently have a two bros carbon fiber slip-on, on my baby and I like the sound but I'm thinking about getting something else, something a little louder honestly. I've been looking at akra, toce, hyperflo, they all are pretty nice but what opinion does everybody have? Also I don't like yoshi something about them I just think they don't look great undertail.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just installed my akra the other day and to me it does not sound much louder than stock, I love it! From what I have read the Toce is the beast of noise, but others may say otherwise.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I'll pay you 5 bucks via paypal if I can't find at least 20 other threads asking this same question.

Search Search Search Search Search Search

This forum has been around for ages, surprised people continue to think they are the first ones to ask this question???

·
Registered
196 Posts
As you can see, I'm pretty new to 600rr.net but I've been reading a lot on exhausts recently and from what I've seen many people like the Toce or the Hyperflo exhausts for loudness. I personally love the Two Brothers and had one on my old 07 cbr600. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in selling that exhaust, would love to buy for my new one!

·
Registered
179 Posts
You like the looks of the two bros and not the yoshi? Lol the two bros looks like it was designed for a dump truck. Lol the yoshi has a nice design, only complaint is its a bit long. I'd going to get a TOCE next.

·
Registered
196 Posts
You like the looks of the two bros and not the yoshi? Lol the two bros looks like it was designed for a dump truck. Lol the yoshi has a nice design, only complaint is its a bit long. I'd going to get a TOCE next.

I do agree with you about the Yoshi looks. It looks a lot cleaner on the bike, but a far as loudness and sound are concerned, Two Brothers would be my choice. I think the Toce has both looks and sound, but of course, it's just a matter of opinion and preference.

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
i had a hyperflo for 30 minutes then too it off...it was obnoxiously loud...but it looked beautiful...

i now have a devil exhaust and the deeper rumble is more to my liking...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts