Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
going more towards the actual 600rr logo with your effects might be more appealing... you're edging toward the 08 Graffiti type of funky letters...

Guess that means I don't like it better than the current one either... sorry man.

·
Registered
542 Posts
holiday up the current logo lol...we can do it all google style changing moddin' the current logo for the current events...

·
Registered
28 Posts
2 posts and already tryin to change the forum.
just buggin ya bro.

But if you change the R's so they look like the decals on the bike, it would set it off. i like where your going with it, just a couple tweaks and you got my vote, might not mean much though, i havent been posting here long, but been viewing for a long time.

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
don't like it....less is more when it comes to logos looks..kinda like something from the early 90's when they were all crazy with computer generated looking sh!t

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm

i see wat you guys mean so do u think its better to keep the old font style on the reflection instead of new shiny (08 cbr 600rr) cough cough style?
how are the colors and the layout? and background? i didnt rly work on it much but i can spend some time and come up with something good that every1s happy with unless nobody need this and no1 cares thats a whole different story

·
Registered
432 Posts
No offense... looks cookie cutter. Doesn't have anything to do with our bike or our site either... just plain text with arrows pointing to it..... shocking.

I like the logo that's on all of our hats, shirts, and beanies... better.

But thanks anyway, I guess.

·
Registered
432 Posts
i see wat you guys mean so do u think its better to keep the old font style on the reflection instead of new shiny (08 cbr 600rr) cough cough style?
how are the colors and the layout? and background? i didnt rly work on it much but i can spend some time and come up with something good that every1s happy with unless nobody need this and no1 cares thats a whole different story
Personally I think you should stop stepping on the site designer's toes... but hey that's just me.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
The logo we have currently is better. I like the basic look, not all flashy. Its too the point. Plus its the content of this site that people are interested in. under 10 posts and you wanna make changes already? lol

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Yeah the current logo is better. Your graphics are fine but your font is a little on the weak side.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i like the current too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts