Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Fren Tubo Steel Braided Brake Lines

***title should say steel braided brake lines, but for some reason i typed stainless because my mind was elsewhere*** I was recently looking for new front and rear brake lines and ended up purchasing a Fren Tubo kit from PJ’s Parts. This kit came in a “direct” version which has two lines running from the master cylinder to the calipers, and has all banjo fittings and seals. Fren Tubo makes 8 different colors, so I got mine with a black sheath over the hose and regular silver fittings. I have had the Fren Tubo steel braided brake lines installed for a week so far and love them! These lines have been very fluid under regular and hard riding conditions – very linear as far as the power goes with no “hiccups.” These are DOT at TUV certified, so they have gone through rigorous testing and I’m confident that they will last and last. Anyways, if anyone is on the market for some new lines, I’d suggest you put these in the mix of whatever you’re considering. Pjsparts.com, as always, was fast with my order and had great communication.

http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=224&products_id=960&osCsid=6976c839f4a84da7ceaa10b932d96f9a

1 - 1 of 1 Posts