Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just purchased my first new bike (08 600 RR) and I'm loving it, I've only put 200 miles on it before it got too cold out to ride it now. I've been browsing the site for a few weeks looking for some ideas to what I'd like to add to my bike. I'm still undecided on what slip-on and integrated tail I want, I also want to do frame sliders and an HID kit to start. A little background on myself, I've been in the Air Force for a little over a year now as a crew chief on C-5's and love my job, I've been a car/bike enthusiast ever since I've been driving. My car passion is Ford Mustangs which I'm on my 4th one and it is a mildly modified 2003 Mach 1 making 550 rwhp, that I occasionally like to take to the drag strip. I'm anxious to learn as much as I can about my new bike and to get some feedback & learn from everyone on this site. Here's a few pics!!

-Ben

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New pictures!! Is there a better thread I can post these in??
Mods include: Leo & Vince slip on, Puig DB windscreen, Tripage F/E kit with smoked lense, smoked flushmounts, Honda racing tank protector & gas cap. Just got my LSL frame sliders in today and plan on ordering fork & swing arm sliders from Demented soon.

and one with my other toy

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Welcome..................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts