Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about honda releasing a fuel cell motorcycle next year or sometime soon?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Vague talk is about all I've heard. I know Suzuki & Honda are making ethanol bikes for Brazil and Honda is debuting a battery powered model in Japan next year.

·
Registered
820 Posts
yeah thats what i say also .... however once its mass produces you will see it drop i dont know if you remember the first gen pioneer flat panels used to cost 20k now there under 2k

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
yeah thats what i say also .... however once its mass produces you will see it drop i dont know if you remember the first gen pioneer flat panels used to cost 20k now there under 2k
True. and 90 miles is more than enough for me to get to work on. 5 miles one way. I'm for change. Keeping the double ARER

·
Registered
820 Posts
said it would cost you 40 cents to drive back and forth from work .... thats not counting if i plug it in at work cuz thats free lol!

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I used to be in Geek Squad and I tell people to format their hard drives all the time. :icon_geek If I'm still in GS and they doing maintenance on this bike with a hard drive, you bet I'll tell the owner that I'll wiping the disk. :biggrin: J/P..

·
Registered
137 Posts
I used to be in Geek Squad and I tell people to format their hard drives all the time. :icon_geek If I'm still in GS and they doing maintenance on this bike with a hard drive, you bet I'll tell the owner that I'll wiping the disk. :biggrin: J/P..
If you forget to install the drivers after you wipe out the bike's hard drive, it could lead to a fatal accident. :tard:

·
Registered
363 Posts
look at how low that thing is geared. smaller rear wheel/tire and huge rear sprocket.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts