Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy to be a proud owner of a Gunmetal R S Taichi Jacket. This jacket is freaking awesome:toothy4:. I have yet to ride in it yet,i will definitely ride tomorrow so we will see. A big congrats to Chris at Cycle Sector for helping me out with sizes and what not. Unfortunitly they did not have them in stock so i got it locally but without his help i would still be wadeing in the crap of which jacket is the best and what size fits my tall, skinny, lankey ass:wave: I would love to get pictures up of it but no camera fellow .net'ers.... Just figured i would chime in.

·
Premium Member
53,946 Posts
Congrats man we all told you that the RS-Taicih leather jackets is the best
there is now you are a believer too

·
knights of cydonia
549 Posts
Congrats to you. It is a great jacket that flows alot of air and you can do some cold riding with the liner in too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I've rode in the jacket twice and love it. A little bit of a pain to put on and get off but once on it is so comfy. This jacket does breath quite well. It started getting a little chilly riding home last night even with the liner in. I like the inner left pocket, holds quite a bit of stuff if you need it to and you still have two up front pockets too. Over all very happy, next of my list is a set of Taichi gloves.....

·
Premium Member
53,946 Posts
I got a pair of their WRX gloves and i love them buy one size up
from what you normally wear their wrist area tends to be on the small
size so get a larger glove so your hand can slid in there easily

Disco hooked me up with an XL pair instead of the large i normally
wear if they were large i do not think i would have been able to
slid my hands and wrist into the gloves

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do...Thanks alot MOE, you seem always prime for helping out and i am sure you have heard it before but BAD ASSSSS bike man.... Looks great. Is she just a street rider or do you track in on occasion?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.