·
Premium Member
918 Posts
that thing looks so heavy it'd be ridiculous to ride

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
that thing looks so heavy it'd be ridiculous to ride
you would be surprised, the gold wing is one of the best balanced bikes ever produced

What is the point of using a bike to tow a car?
ever seen what happens to a highway after an accident, and try to get a tow truck through it?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Are their brakes powerful enough to stop while towing? Looks... weird?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
These are not really "new" and they're not really intended for North America. In North America we generally have the luxury of huge spacious roads with nice wide shoulders... That's not the case in many European/Asiatic countries where shoulders barely exist.

These are mainly intended as high mobility tow trucks, I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to replace a tow truck just get the disabled vehicle to a spot that's out of everyone's way at which point a real tow truck can take over.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
such a waste of money, i have seen what happens on highway after accident: the tow trucks fly by u on the shoulder

lol, wouldnt happen here ... the shoulders on the main highways here are BARELY wide enough to put a car in, let alone a tow truck

2 car crash here == 3 - 5 mile backlog of stoped traffic.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks like something they could use in LA haha

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
This was posted up a long time ago.

I guarantee that thing works 1000 times better than you guys think.

Especially with the quality of motorcycle cops they have out there. Google that ****...

·
Registered
785 Posts
such a waste of money, i have seen what happens on highway after accident: the tow trucks fly by u on the shoulder
not if there isn't a shoulder for that section or if the shoulder is between the hours that it can be used...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts