Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 3d printed a mount for my camera so it can fit right on my helmet and I need some sort of adhesive for it.
Went and bought double sided tape, says super strong on packaging, bonds to anything, can hold xx pounds blabla. Cut it with some difficulty and put on mount and helmet and it wouldn't set at all... waste of money and it wasn't that cheap.

Now I need advice on what sort of tape or glue I should use to stick it to my helmet and hopefully not damage it in the process or potentially be able to remove it one day without damaging(with heat gun etc) but that's not most important thing.

P.s. that sugru or goop stuff isnt available in my country, i saw it recommended somewhere for camera mounts :/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did say gopro mount and I had to 3D print it to fit perfectly on my camera but I found out they use 3m vhb and ill buy that tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On helmet sorry, I bought 3m and it worked perfectly. Ofc it wasn't available where I live so when i went away for a weekend I got it there, was cheaper than the **** I bought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts