Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This probably doesn't necessitate a whole thread, considering there's only one picture (so far):

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Sweet looking bike thanks for the pictures

·
Registered
591 Posts
It looks like DeAngelis is looking at the right tail pipe and is a little turned on. Looks like ol' Fausto is taking a look up the backdoor too :p

i see they are still running last years bike
All of Honda's satellite teams will be running the final spec of last year's bike. I think the new HRC president (Hamane-san) said they won't be updated next year either. Which kind of sucks but HRC needs to at least get the Repsol team winning before they spend the resources to improve the satellite bikes.

I just hope this year will be better for Honda satellite riders than last year. I'm really rooting for Dovi to take rookie of the year.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
sweet rides!

I wish HRC didn't have their heads in their a$$ all the time and concentrate on winning packages across the board. The more test beds they have, the more results they will get and they will get them faster. the HRC team will still have their own engineers so its not like they will share the info... Ask Rossi and Hayden they will agree they have their heads in their a$$!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
the bike itself is nice but the paint scheme is ugly. mainly that real big red square.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hannspree used to be a part of the sponsorship of the Gresini bike. It appears that it's no longer, huh? It is last year's bike. All of the satellite teams will be running this bike with the Repsol 2007 engine from Valencia. There will be no upgrades for that engine throughout the 2008 season. All efforts will be centered on the factory team and developing the pneumatic valved engine. Watch out for Jerez, where Honda has promised it has something up its sleeve in regards to the motor. If I'm the other manufacturers, I'd be scurred.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Repsol Unveils it's own bike at Zaragoza today:

·
Registered
591 Posts
sweet rides!

I wish HRC didn't have their heads in their a$$ all the time and concentrate on winning packages across the board. The more test beds they have, the more results they will get and they will get them faster. the HRC team will still have their own engineers so its not like they will share the info... Ask Rossi and Hayden they will agree they have their heads in their a$$!
When you're pushing the engineering envelope it isn't easy to supply everyone with the same stuff. And bottom line is if the factory team isn't winning there's no point in tying up their resources trying to give that package to all of the satellite teams. HRC needs to get Repsol Honda back in a dominant position before they can go back to giving their satellite bikes more regular updates.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I guess the satellite hondas are gonna still run the 2007 bodywork?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Not feeling the San Carlo Logo on there too. kewl pics tho thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I just hope this year will be better for Honda satellite riders than last year. I'm really rooting for Dovi to take rookie of the year.
r u sick, dude? :tard:

Lorenzo is gonna throw down some pwnage this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts