Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been browsing for a week or two and posted a couple messages but I figure might as well introduce myself.

I will be picking up this beauty in a couple weeks from the dealer, can't wait.

Picking up a Jacket and helmet as well. I know some frown upon the Icon name here, but I liked both and chose accordingly.

Icon Merc Leather

Icon Domain 2 "13" helmet (Even better in person)

I need to pick up some gloves too, but I will look around until I pick up the bike.

I also picked up a copy of the service manual from a fellow member on the forums too, can't wait to get my hands dirty.

First this will be pulling off all the unecessary stickers and reflectors then I may change out the exhaust. Thinking about the Akrapovic slip-on. We'll see.

Well happy to be apart of this group, I have already learned alot.

If there are any fellow riders from Charleston, hit me up. I would like to go out for a ride eventually.

Later
e

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome dude! cool helmet!
Thanks, I like it. It was either this one or the Icon "Death from Above." It was also pretty sweet, nice and bright, but I figured I might get tired of it. The 13 in flat black just looks stealth.

-e

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not to bump my own thread. Is there any other riders in SC that use this forum? I did a search but I think the post were from a while ago.

Later

e

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Welcome bro............nice gears

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where did you buy the bike? Was it on dorchester road? I bought my 03 600rr there. Unfortunately there is no where to ride in charleston except for straight-a-ways in the boonies. California where I am now are much better rides.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where did you buy the bike? Was it on dorchester road? I bought my 03 600rr there. Unfortunately there is no where to ride in charleston except for straight-a-ways in the boonies. California where I am now are much better rides.
Actually picked it up in Summerville, Velocity Powersports. I have been over to Dorchester and there isn't any reason I didn't go with them other than the fact that I didn't. I went over there to look at the R6s and probably would have jumped on it if they had one but they dropped Yamaha from their line when the store in Mount Pleasant closed.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome :wave:

If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me how much you paid out the door for your bike? I'm looking to buy a new one this time next year. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts