Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, hope you don't mind that I don't have a 600RR. One of my riding friends over here in Japan does have a 600RR and is always talking about this site so I thought I would check it out.

Way back in 1987 I had a Honda Hurricane 600. I really had some great times on that bike. My first real bike was a Honda SL125 back in 1972. I know what your thinking, this dudes an old fart, yeah and you would be right. I'm 50 and still ride a fast bike in the twisties in the mountains of Izu (around Mt. Fuji area). Just ask my friend Phil (LilGuns).

Anyway, I'll be stopping bye every now and then.

FZ1-Kevin

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Hi new guy! :wave: welcome to the family!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Congrats on joining the best RR family & welcome aboard

·
Registered
736 Posts
HEY you jacked my avatar i guess i am going to bust out my secret weapon!!!!!!! just wait to i down load my next one just to make the gsxr owners go damn!!!

welcome!!! kevin finally came to a real forum.... now i need to get you to buy a 1000rr. and as far as old you are definatly as old as the sun but guys this old man hauls some serious a** on that fz1 lots of money in mods on that one. im sure he could help alot of guys out with strange electrical mods too. welcome to the site good stuff here. and by the way i need to take pictures of my baby this weekend in hokone for the BOTM section here so we definatly need to go saturday. and ill try to bring soymilk so we can have three 600rr.net members out there.

lilguns!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts