Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site. Second 600rr I've owned, had a 2006 back in the day. Just picked up a 2012. Already came with a Toce exhaust. I put a TST fender eliminator and integrated taillight, TST womet tech crash protection level 1 kit, TST womet tech shorty levers, and just ordered a Toce cat delete and ecu flash, will be sending the ecu next week. The previous owner had some halo headlights that where put in horribly ripped them out and put in some moto dynamics led headlights. Already had vortex chain and sprockets recently installed. New tires where put on before I bought it. I had the fluids changed even though they said it had been done recently. Any known issues on these 07-12 bikes I should be aware of or look into?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!! I believe like the other years 2012 is a great reliable bike that can get 30,000 miles with little drama if you keep maintenance up. The side fairing changed which I like over my 2003. I do not believe there were known issues worth a concern because these bikes are reliable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts