Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up, wanted to say hey to everyone.

One question, where's the best place to buy Pitbull stands from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
936 Posts
well im not sure who has the best price but you can PM Nich at Ridersinc.com, someone at IndySuperbikes.com or Slava at flatoutmotorcycles.com. mention that youre from 600rr.net and they will give you a good deal

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
welcome to the site man... stick around, you will get everything you could possibly need...right here!

check in the vendors section etc.

·
Registered
186 Posts
flatout said:
eh give me a buzz and i'll get you setup. GOt some killer deals going on pit bull right now.
Slava
317-890-9110
Hey Slava, if you guys are really having a killer deal on them Pitbull rear stands like you say you are...please PM me a price also, I would be interested in purchasing one also if the price is irresistable.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Get em from Flatout.. Slava is the man!!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
well you'll be happy to know for all your friends that Own Yama's were now a Yamaha dealer. So thats kinda whats slowing down getting the site up. Were opening a new site with Yamaha OEM stuff on it now. As also opening a new Actual Yamaha store :)

Slava

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just called Slava and got a killer price for a front pitbull stand. I know where to get my stuff. You da man Slava!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
speaking of stands I may have to get a front and rear as well, this thread just reminded me. Darn another thing on my shopping list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts