Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new guy (updated with a picture)

hello everybody. i'm new to this forum and to the cbr i bought last week. i was finally able to get her out today as it has been raining alot lately. man what an awesome bike !!! i had a 85 yamaha fj1100 before this one but it was nothing compared to the 600rr. i think i'm in love :) i bought it off a guy who bought it in dec 04 but he only road it 304 miles. bike is in like new condition. he just needed the money as he had just gotten married. i ended up paying 4650 for it. is that a good deal for an 04 with that low of miles? i'll post some pictures of her as soon as i can. just thought i'd say hello and i look forward to being on here and riding my 600rr for a long time to come.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome bro! Sounds like you got a good deal. Congrats on the purchase!! :rocker:

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
welcome to the site and the fam...enjoy the bike.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
welcome to our community.........enjoy your stay, your one of us now lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
man that's a smoking deal! I just don't understand when you see bikes that are over 2yrs old with such low mileage...! I put 3,000 miles on my RR within the first 2 months I had it (before I totalled it...hence why my posting on the board has been lacking).

And if you must know, I came out of the wreck ok with only minor bruises. It was my own stupid fault for riding halfway asleep at 8am on a Saturday. I'm looking to purchase another 600RR this spring, but for now...bought a Subaru WRX STI. :)

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
hold on...you didn't buy the bike from ktolley did you?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
welcome..awesome deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he told me that he had been going to college out west since he bought it and he only rode it when he came home to visit. which is good for me :)

the guy i bought it from didn't even know about this website so i don't think he is ktolley. this is one of the first places i found when i started doing some research on the 600rr and i might add that it seems to be the best too.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Awesome deal....welcome to the site! Did the bike have any mods??? Do you have any planned???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
the bike is mostly stock except for the custom paint job, under tail lights and an alarm system. he also threw in the matching helmet . here is a picture of her. i'll try to get some better ones up soon. the date on the pic is wrong.it was taken last month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.