Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new head light set up tell me what you think yay or nay? UPDATE night time pix added

i like it alot, just wanted to know what you guys thought, i had two mtec h7 blue bulbs, but decided to buy lumnic yellow h7 bulbs for the high beam, these are reallllllllllllllly yellow bulbs i have them as my head light bulbs on my integra, wattage is at 55watts

shipping thru lumincsbulb.com is super fast, ive ordered tons of bulbs from them.

i'll take some night time shots in a couple hours for you guys.

UPDATE: night time pictures

SIGH THERES TO much glare i really wish you guys could see this in person at night, , the yellow looks so awesome at night pictures u cant really tell a differnce well you can, but in real life it looks crazy

·
Registered
172 Posts
not to shabby, def. different then the super blue thats out there. how do you think driveabliity will be at night/cops hassling you?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I think you're more noticeable that way and it looks good too. You notice something coming down the road that has a bright yellow light versus just regular ones IMHO.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I got a ticket for having the blue ones on my old Civic. The likelihood of getting pulled over is probably slim but if you run into one a hole cop with a hard on or bikes, it's just another reason to pull you over and cite you.

From an aesthetic perspective, looks tits!! The orange tribal is ILL..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL!!!!!!!!!! was it off luminucbulbs.com? the yellow ones cuase there the best yellow ive seen, tons of ppl off honda-tech have ordered from them they SHIP SUPER SUPER FAST and free SHIPPING!, i placed ordered thursday and it was here saturday lol

i know i sound like i work for them but ive bought 3 colors from them

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
hmm...looks familar. i had mine setup like that for a while and also with all yellow but now i just roll with the silverstars.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i honestly believe i may go back to the stock reflectors since i'm not really planning on getting hid's for a while and all. oh well, we'll see. at night, it looks badass right? people always wanna look :)

later

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shuwa29 said:
i honestly believe i may go back to the stock reflectors since i'm not really planning on getting hid's for a while and all. oh well, we'll see. at night, it looks badass right? people always wanna look :)

later

for some reason its going to rain till tuesday here :/ so i only really turned it on at nite, and looked at it and snapped pics, have not ridden at night with them.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice I have the same set up, Ive been behind p.d., sheriffs, and chp with the HI on and never had a problem with the lights !

1 - 20 of 40 Posts