Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just what the topic says im new here and i want to learn as much as i can. as of right now i dont have a bike nor do i have the license to ride. ive always wanted to have a bike and i think im mentally ready for the experience. the type of bike im looking into is a '98+ honda cbr 600. from the ppl ive spoke to (locallly) they have told me that a 600cc bike would be a nice bike to start with because its not to slow nor is it to fast. i think a lot of people get the impression that i want a bike to speed up adn down the freeway. just to let you people here know im not in it for the speed. there a lot of things i dont know about bikes that i need to know. i know some stuff but not enough. i would like to know what are the things i need to look into when purchasing a used bike and what not, because i know this isnt like buying a car. im really big into the integra scene (www.team-integra.net) so i know my fair share about automobiles.

im not sure if this site has aritcles or anything like that that would help a newbiee like me. if there is a place where i can read about things before i start reposting the same topic that was already asked, please direct me to appropriate sites.

thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts