Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, been looking around for a while, finally decided on a 2006 600rr, it's my first bike, and im taking it VERY easy. im actually suprised how quick i've learned the basics to get me around some backroads. the first thing im doing is the msf course at the end of this week. and installing some framesliders as well. im loaded up on gear already.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks good man. That was the first thing that I did as well was the msf course. Then, just ride and ride. Then I got my exhaust, flushmounts, powercommander, rear intagrated lights, painted windscreen myself, and put on lots of decals inbetween all that.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I love how the lowers look on that bike. Great looking machine. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
nice looking ride man! wish they offered the black model in canada but they dont :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
nice bike. in addition to just riding on the street, take her to a track day. it's a blast and you'll learn a bunch too.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I like the black with the red stickers, looks really nice and clean.

Jason

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Nice.

+1 on taking the MSF course. Very smart choice. I had been riding a long time when I took it and still learned a lot. Sounds like you respect the bikes power too, which is a big plus.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
You're gonna love it. I just got mine too and I'm in heaven. Where are you from? Looks like the midwest?

MSF is important you learn a lot. Also as far as frame sliders go it seems derlin plastic material ones are the way to go because I've read metal ones can catch on the pavement while sliding and flip your bike. Also the long one also seem like a no no, they snap off. People have had good expriences here with Woodcraft and Vortex ones.

Good choice on the color.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys, im from navarre florida. (panhandle). i also own a nissan supercharged 350z , check out www.panhandlez.com . thats my site. if any of you are close to the area hit me up sometimes. thanks again for the compliments. even though its stock. haha.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts