Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!!

I´m new here and I just want to say HI to all you guys out there...I´m from Sweden, 26 years old and I´m really looking forward to the upcomming spring/summertime hihi. I bought a red CBR 600 RR last month and before that I owned a VFR 800 (great machine by the way).
Well thats all for now...

Cheers

PS. Sorry if my english is a bit rusty or what do you say?? :) DS

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your stay and ride safely.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dciufo <---- I got a brand new ´03. The main reason for that is that it´s about 10% cheaper than the ´04 here in Sweden and the information I´ve recieved is that there isn´t any greater changes on the ´04 bike besides some colour changes/upgrades ???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JASONRR <--- Yeah this site seemes to be GREAT. I´ve been surfin around here all mornin and I´ve found answers to almost all my questions :bounce:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
gleb,

welcome man...
you ever check out www.potatoesmc.com great site for vids....they're in your neck of the woods too!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
welcome. Fa-shizzle :lol2:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site man! I was just over in Stockholm last summer. Pretty sweet place! :twisted: Maybe I was in the wrong part of Sweden...but I saw more hot girls while I was over in Copenhaugen. (Spelling?) Anyway, congrats on the bike purchase. You'll love her!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all...for the moment I don´t have any pics of my bike but I´ll take some later on :eek:

Random600rr <---- So you´ve been touring in Scandinavia ;) Well Stockholm is really a beatiful place during the summer...with all water surrounding it. I live about 35 miles (swedish miles that is) south of Stockholm. But I think I prefer Copenhagen after all...much more losen attitude there compared to our Swedies :)

Cheers!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts