Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im larry. i have(had) a 2003 600rr. april frist i wrecked it pretty bad. came up on a traffic circle. and just didnt see it coming at all untill it was to late. ended up spending a week in shock trama.. actualy died in the ambalance on the way over. im deff a lucky sob!!!

anyways im looking to rebuild. and learn everything and anything thing i can about bikes. iv never worked on 1 in my life. and this was my frist 1 so. haha

·
Registered
821 Posts
hey im larry. i have(had) a 2003 600rr. april frist i wrecked it pretty bad. came up on a traffic circle. and just didnt see it coming at all untill it was to late. ended up spending a week in shock trama.. actualy died in the ambalance on the way over. im deff a lucky sob!!!

anyways im looking to rebuild. and learn everything and anything thing i can about bikes. iv never worked on 1 in my life. and this was my frist 1 so. haha
Is this a joke?

If not, you're one tough bugger!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a joke?

If not, you're one tough bugger!

nope 100% liget. i broke 4 ribs. my shoulder. my clavicle (collar bone) in 5 places. brused both lungs and collapsed my right lung. i died in the ambalance. but they recesated me. and luckly got me to ER quickly enough after to get me on a breathing machine.

im so luckly to be alive. actualy to even be out of the hospital already. i did spend 7 days though 5 of witch were in the ICU.

so yeah. tough... but deffently LUCKY but hey.. ill take it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts