Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else see the new dual outlet Jardine exhaust for the 1000RR in this months Sport Rider? I emailed Jardine several days ago asking about the possibility for a 600, but there's no reply from them yet. I guess their customer service is busy. It looks pretty nice, but nothing on their website yet.

·
Registered
780 Posts
so far the only info we have on the dual outlet jardine is its only for the 1000rr and it will be available sometime in july. dont think theyre making it for the 600rr or else it wouldve been in our update from jardine

cheers

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am still waiting on a reply email from Jardine just fyi. Course after seeing the new Akra yesterday, I'm sure I'll be going to that one anyway. Great customer service Jardine!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me Likey New Jardine!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Looks pretty cool, I like it.

Jason

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,781 Posts
yeah, the sardine can looks a lot better than micron.

·
Registered
166 Posts
600rrrider said:
You could just call Jardine and order just the end can.

Will this work?! Cause that can puts the micron to shame.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
SilvaRR said:
Will this work?! Cause that can puts the micron to shame.
No it won't work. You can't put the 1000rr endcap on the 600rr jardine can; they are just two different shapes.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
99SH said:
No it won't work. You can't put the 1000rr endcap on the 600rr jardine can; they are just two different shapes.
I wasn't talking about the endcap......I was talking about the whole muffler...If the midpipe diameter is the same it should work....

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
It looks like you may need to order the strap as well....I would call the guys at Jardine and ask them (when the can comes out or just before). They have been very helpful when I have delt with them in the past.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts