Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1624 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all jersey all the time . anyone from nj post up your location . lots of us out and around so everybody sound off like you got a pair

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in english town always ready to ride out. we roll deep happy to have a fellow member come along

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pennsauken nj Camden county. Always up for a ride. And always check the site so just send me a PM

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
keep it going fellas . post up rides meet points , questions , anything that has to do with nj , maybe we can get a .net meet going . im always willing to help a friend out with bike probs or parts . i do a little powder coating on the side too . so let everyone know your out and about and post up . show them we roll deep in the dirty jersey.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
im about to head out in a few minutes to go ride around for the rest of the day, i'll have my phone refreshing this page if people wanna meet up

BTW, Friday nights at Fuddrucker's on 42 (Turnersville, next to Wal-Mart)
I stop by there every friday around 7 or 8pm to see what other riders are out as long as I'm not working.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wanna see who want to ride tommorrow. We gonna meet up at 6pm. At the dunkin donuts on rt130n in Pennsauken. It's just a group ride, hang out for a bit and shoot back. I'm usually home by 10pm

1 - 20 of 1624 Posts