Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1624 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm up for a bike meet! I just have to find a place to change my tires and change my oil! Hopefully figuring it out this weekend, then I'm up for a meet!

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK who brought the bad juju on us and took the decent weather away!?!?!

Honestly you're more often than not gonna get screwed in price at a store. Especially when you can have different web stores run promos online that you won't find local. In Belleville you have motorcycle mall, but I'd rather get a dental filling than shop there. Their mark up is nuts. I go there to try stuff on for size and get my hands on it, then order it online for cheaper. You can also check cycle gear by the Edison area I believe.
cycle gear sucks for gear, the kawi dealer(formerly honda..which is in the baby building now) going down the road has better selection, but motorcycle mall still has the best selection...and I do the same thing as you lol...gotta find out my sizes some how haha!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hopefully I'm not violating any rules by posting on here. I just wanted to get the word out about ATechCustoms.com we're in central jersey but have worked with bikes from all over the tristate.

Custom Paint Jobs, Custom Graphics, Powder coating, Aftermarket Parts, Race Number plates, anything you need just shoot us over an email.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1581 - 1600 of 1624 Posts