Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 04 600RR, blue, I have added a carbon Jardine slip on. New here just stopping in to say hello and all that stuff.... I have had 20 some sportbikes in the last 12 years. My last four bikes were 99, 00, 02 and 04 Yamaha R1's. I sold my 04 at the end of last summer and went into bike retirement. and now Im back.....I just wanted a bike i think looks great and sounds awesome to cruise around on. I dont need the best of the best anymore, so I thought the RR was the way to go!!!!!! Love it so far!!!! In the past I have been into speed, and stunting, now I just want a fun bike with some speed to play around on, and i think the RR is perfect for that! Well I just wanted to say hi to all here, and hope this site is as fun as R1forum.com, they are a great bunch of guys, and gals!! Talk to some of you soon,
S....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered the stainless Jardine system also, and ended up putting the carbon on the bike, so if anyone is interested in my New Never mounted stainless slip on still in Jardine box race core RT-One let me know. I tried to post it in the For sale section, but the site would not let me...anyone know why that is???? If interested in the pipe, my E-mail is [email protected], thanks Shawn....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!!!!! Skelator, I am new here and dont want to step on any toes or anything, but the R1 is a lot more bike, as it should be being a Litre bike and all. As for quality, they are both great, even though the R1 is a much bigger bike, in CC's, it feels about the same size, the 04 R1 that is. IMHO, the R1 is the best Litre bike-if you take looks and style and power in mind. and the RR is the best 600 Class bike, but that new ZX6R is one bad bike!!!!!! but I know nothing about it. I have not been on a super sport for quite some time, but this lil RR is pretty sweet, and that Jardine sounds SWEET!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey all I am pretty new to the site also I have/hade an 05 all black rr but do to a hit an run I have to wait to try to fix it. I just wanted to say hello to you guys also and maybe get to know some some of you guys.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
welcome to the site man, yea 50 posts will go buy fast its just to help keep ppl who arnt legit from screwing ppl on here by taking their money. I am not sure its even happened yet but admin decided to to it as a percaution. Post some pics of your bike!

C

·
0 Posts
At the rate your going you will have your 50 by the end of the day....your almost posting at Eazy-E's post rate.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts